Monday, January 14, 2008

Incredibly funny poem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got them from a forwarded E-mail. Kick me if you find that it's not fun at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Roses are red, Violets are blue
Monkeys like u should be kept in zoo
Don't feel so angry you will find me there too
Not in cage but laughing at you

Twinkle Twinkle little star
You should know what you are
And once you know what you are
Mental hospital is not so far

The rain makes all things beautiful
The grass and flowers too
If rain makes all things beautiful
Why doesn't it rain on you

I wrote your name on sand it got washed
I wrote your name in air,it was blown away
then I wrote your name on my heart
i got Heart Attack straight away

God saw me hungry, HE created pizza
HE saw me thirsty, HE created Pepsi
HE saw me in dark, HE created light
HE saw me without problems, HE created YOU

When ur life is in darkness pray to God
ask him to free u from darkness
and if after you pray, and you're still in darkness
please pay your ELECTRICITY BILL!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger HIRO@AEP said...

Hi Natt.

That's funny. I like.

When I was level 5 student at AEP two years ago. We wrote poems every day at least one or two. That was interesting. But I always thought sounds or rhymes of english words whole of day and night...and I used rhymes even in usual conversations unconsciously.

How about writing your poems?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger nattyprofessor said...

Thank you, Hiro. But these aren't my poem - I just copied them from a forwarded mail.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger -- JoY -- said...

I like the last one. It happens in someone's real life...(^-^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home