Thursday, January 10, 2008

HI Peter and my AEP#5 peer

I am natt Hongdilokkul and please call me "Natt". You can post a comment if you wanna know more about me. Today I'd love to tell something about my outside reading named "The Dead of Jerihco"

At the first sight, my eyes are attracted by the word "Jericho" since it's the name of ancient city near Jordan river in Bible, however, the term "Jericho" is just the name of an district in Oxford and has nothing to do with biblical content. The Dead of Jericho is kind of detective novel. The story begin when the main character, Chief Inspector Morse, who can't say "no" to beer, women and Mozart, started the investigation by joining Mrs. Murdoch's Party and then found the gorgeous but mysterious woman, Anne. The first chapter ended with calling from his subordinate, Sergeant Lewis, to rush to the crime place, which the first death of Jericho had taken place.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would also have guessed something more biblical from a title like The Dead of Jericho. How do you like what you've read so far?
It's an eye catching title, as is the name of your Blog.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger nattyprofessor said...

I'm very enjoy it, Peter. I think the author did excellent in describe the scence. I feel like I am in the story scence when I read it.

Moreover, comparing to "Lord of the flies", I very very very very much more easy to read, sir. HaHa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home